Women’s networking events and conferences are more popular than ever. When groups of women come together to share ideas, it’s a beautiful thing. But are there long-term gains? Research shows the answer is YES! And these benefits aren’t limited to women; turns out networking and and spending time with like-minded people work well for men, too. Put the science to the test and network with us on March 12 at The Ruby Tap in Mequon to hear how and why Tyan Soo started Nail Bar Milwaukee. Did we mention there are snacks and drinks available, too? Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.