Women’s networking events and conferences are more popular than ever. When groups of women come together to share ideas, it’s a beautiful thing. But are there long-term gains? Research shows the answer is YES! And these benefits aren’t limited to women; turns out networking and and spending time with like-minded people work well for men, too. Put the science to the test and network with us on March 12 at The Ruby Tap in Mequon to hear how and why Tyan Soo started Nail Bar Milwaukee. Did we mention there are snacks and drinks available, too? Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly