Don’t focus on failure. Take more risks. Spend time with your grandparents. These words of wisdom are from some of the most accomplished women in town. The Milwaukee Business Journal recently asked their 2018 Women of Influence, leaders in fields including business, law and healthcare, to share the advice they’d give their 22-year-old selves. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics