Don’t focus on failure. Take more risks. Spend time with your grandparents. These words of wisdom are from some of the most accomplished women in town. The Milwaukee Business Journal recently asked their 2018 Women of Influence, leaders in fields including business, law and healthcare, to share the advice they’d give their 22-year-old selves. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai