Don’t focus on failure. Take more risks. Spend time with your grandparents. These words of wisdom are from some of the most accomplished women in town. The Milwaukee Business Journal recently asked their 2018 Women of Influence, leaders in fields including business, law and healthcare, to share the advice they’d give their 22-year-old selves. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly