Don’t focus on failure. Take more risks. Spend time with your grandparents. These words of wisdom are from some of the most accomplished women in town. The Milwaukee Business Journal recently asked their 2018 Women of Influence, leaders in fields including business, law and healthcare, to share the advice they’d give their 22-year-old selves. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby