America’s pastime is losing the gender equality game. Major League Baseball has a history of trading accused domestic abusers to different teams. Sexist game giveaways (feather boas, really?) and a 2015 Fox Sports anchor’s on-air rant about sorority girls taking selfies in the stands, are just two more examples of baseball striking out with women. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.