Something to think about the next time you leave a tip: the Department of Labor proposed a rule letting business owners pocket employees’ tips. This would mean a $4.6 billion loss for working women who rely on tips to compensate for lower wages. Hopefully business owners would raise employee wages, but spoiler alert: that’s not guaranteed. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own