Something to think about the next time you leave a tip: the Department of Labor proposed a rule letting business owners pocket employees’ tips. This would mean a $4.6 billion loss for working women who rely on tips to compensate for lower wages. Hopefully business owners would raise employee wages, but spoiler alert: that’s not guaranteed. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby