Why are women always exhausted? Two words: emotional labor. Women (and especially moms) handle virtually all the emotional labor in every aspect of life. The typically male way one husband handled his wife’s simple request for a cleaning service for Mother’s Day, perfectly defines “emotional labor” and explains why it’s so draining. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech