Why are women always exhausted? Two words: emotional labor. Women (and especially moms) handle virtually all the emotional labor in every aspect of life. The typically male way one husband handled his wife’s simple request for a cleaning service for Mother’s Day, perfectly defines “emotional labor” and explains why it’s so draining. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly