Why are women always exhausted? Two words: emotional labor. Women (and especially moms) handle virtually all the emotional labor in every aspect of life. The typically male way one husband handled his wife’s simple request for a cleaning service for Mother’s Day, perfectly defines “emotional labor” and explains why it’s so draining. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby