When Wisconsin voters elected Rebecca Dallet to the state’s supreme court, they gave the Badger state the honor of having the highest percentage of female supreme court justices – six of seven justices will now be women (86%). Judge Dallet joins Justice Shirley Abrahamson, the country’s longest-serving female state supreme court justice and first woman to serve on the court in Wisconsin, as well as Justices Rebecca Bradley, Annette Ziegler, Patience Roggensack, and Ann Walsh Bradley. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby