When Wisconsin voters elected Rebecca Dallet to the state’s supreme court, they gave the Badger state the honor of having the highest percentage of female supreme court justices – six of seven justices will now be women (86%). Judge Dallet joins Justice Shirley Abrahamson, the country’s longest-serving female state supreme court justice and first woman to serve on the court in Wisconsin, as well as Justices Rebecca Bradley, Annette Ziegler, Patience Roggensack, and Ann Walsh Bradley. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own