When Wisconsin voters elected Rebecca Dallet to the state’s supreme court, they gave the Badger state the honor of having the highest percentage of female supreme court justices – six of seven justices will now be women (86%). Judge Dallet joins Justice Shirley Abrahamson, the country’s longest-serving female state supreme court justice and first woman to serve on the court in Wisconsin, as well as Justices Rebecca Bradley, Annette Ziegler, Patience Roggensack, and Ann Walsh Bradley. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly