Do you know a college student interested in starting her own business? If so, she can now create a Wisconsin limited liability company for free. A new law waives the $130 filing fee for student entrepreneurs who are (1) at least 18 years old; (2) “enrolled in a post-secondary institution in [Wisconsin]”; and (3) an organizer or member of the LLC. Wis. Stat. 183.0114(2m). Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech