Do you know a college student interested in starting her own business? If so, she can now create a Wisconsin limited liability company for free. A new law waives the $130 filing fee for student entrepreneurs who are (1) at least 18 years old; (2) “enrolled in a post-secondary institution in [Wisconsin]”; and (3) an organizer or member of the LLC. Wis. Stat. 183.0114(2m). Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly