Do you know a college student interested in starting her own business? If so, she can now create a Wisconsin limited liability company for free. A new law waives the $130 filing fee for student entrepreneurs who are (1) at least 18 years old; (2) “enrolled in a post-secondary institution in [Wisconsin]”; and (3) an organizer or member of the LLC. Wis. Stat. 183.0114(2m). Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion