Ever feel like you need time alone to think? Take a page out of Spanx CEO Sara Blakely’s book and hit the road…literally. Blakely, a mom of four who runs a major corporation, discovered she does her best thinking behind the wheel, so she allows herself an hour every morning to do exactly that. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech