Ever feel like you need time alone to think? Take a page out of Spanx CEO Sara Blakely’s book and hit the road…literally. Blakely, a mom of four who runs a major corporation, discovered she does her best thinking behind the wheel, so she allows herself an hour every morning to do exactly that. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion