Ever feel like you need time alone to think? Take a page out of Spanx CEO Sara Blakely’s book and hit the road…literally. Blakely, a mom of four who runs a major corporation, discovered she does her best thinking behind the wheel, so she allows herself an hour every morning to do exactly that. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly