Ever feel like you need time alone to think? Take a page out of Spanx CEO Sara Blakely’s book and hit the road…literally. Blakely, a mom of four who runs a major corporation, discovered she does her best thinking behind the wheel, so she allows herself an hour every morning to do exactly that. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby