Those of us lucky enough to live in Milwaukee love our city but it’s nice to get some love and attention from an outsider. It’s even better when that outsider is the iconic and chic Vogue Magazine. Vogue highlighted Milwaukee’s natural beauty (Hello, lakefront!) fun bars and restaurants (We see you, Third Ward!) and overall awesomeness. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech