Reading the firm’s Form ADV – Part 2A and 2B will provide a wealth of background information about the firm’s practices and strategies. Look up the firm on the SEC’s Investment Adviser Public Disclosure search tool and select “Part 2 Brochures.” These brochures, created by the firm, are meant to provide a plain language explanation of the firm’s services. Information you can glean from these filings include information regarding the firm’s: compensation of its professionals, investment strategies, types of clients served, and the educational background of the firm’s professionals.
- A Smart Breast Pump: Mothers Love It. VCs Don’t
- Demand more of your financial adviser, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Savannah Guthrie Gets Up For Work At 3 AM — & She Still Puts In A Full Day As “Mom”
- Supreme Court Denies Louis Vuitton’s Appeal Over “Parody” Tote Bags
- Inspired or Frustrated, Women Go to Work for Themselves