Reading the firm’s Form ADV – Part 2A and 2B will provide a wealth of background information about the firm’s practices and strategies. Look up the firm on the SEC’s Investment Adviser Public Disclosure search tool and select “Part 2 Brochures.” These brochures, created by the firm, are meant to provide a plain language explanation of the firm’s services. Information you can glean from these filings include information regarding the firm’s: compensation of its professionals, investment strategies, types of clients served, and the educational background of the firm’s professionals.
- Why Spanx’s Billionaire CEO Drives Aimlessly for an Hour Every Morning
- Coachella doesn’t want its musicians playing any other North American music festivals
- Study: male political reporters retweet other dudes 3 times more than their female colleagues
- Women of Influence Give Themselves, Others Some Career Advice
- The entire justice system here is run by black women. It’s not a diversity experiment. They do things differently.