What do war Hero/Senator Tammy Duckworth, #MeToo movement founder Tarana Burke, writer/activist Lena Waithe and Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg have in common? They’re featured in “How We’ll Win” a series of interviews by Quartz at Work. The series shares the inspirational, empowering and enlightening stories from women who are changing the game in their respective fields. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby