What do war Hero/Senator Tammy Duckworth, #MeToo movement founder Tarana Burke, writer/activist Lena Waithe and Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg have in common? They’re featured in “How We’ll Win” a series of interviews by Quartz at Work. The series shares the inspirational, empowering and enlightening stories from women who are changing the game in their respective fields. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own