What do war Hero/Senator Tammy Duckworth, #MeToo movement founder Tarana Burke, writer/activist Lena Waithe and Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg have in common? They’re featured in “How We’ll Win” a series of interviews by Quartz at Work. The series shares the inspirational, empowering and enlightening stories from women who are changing the game in their respective fields. Read more.
- Women love baseball. Why doesn’t baseball love them back?
- Political Year of the Woman? Been There, Done That, Oregon Says
- Five local chefs to be featured on new Food Network show with Tyler Florence
- With Foxtown and Spur 16, Mequon juggles two massive projects that will transform the city
- If Only Her Voice Could Change The Way The Mets Play