What do war Hero/Senator Tammy Duckworth, #MeToo movement founder Tarana Burke, writer/activist Lena Waithe and Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg have in common? They’re featured in “How We’ll Win” a series of interviews by Quartz at Work. The series shares the inspirational, empowering and enlightening stories from women who are changing the game in their respective fields. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly