Sugar and spice and everything nice? “Oh…hell no!” says one third grade girl in a bad ass, yet adorable way in her poem: The True Feminine. She’s become an internet superstar with her closing lines, “I’m a rich pie, strong with knowledge. I will not be eaten.” Make way, this girl’s going places. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech