Sugar and spice and everything nice? “Oh…hell no!” says one third grade girl in a bad ass, yet adorable way in her poem: The True Feminine. She’s become an internet superstar with her closing lines, “I’m a rich pie, strong with knowledge. I will not be eaten.” Make way, this girl’s going places. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly