Sugar and spice and everything nice? “Oh…hell no!” says one third grade girl in a bad ass, yet adorable way in her poem: The True Feminine. She’s become an internet superstar with her closing lines, “I’m a rich pie, strong with knowledge. I will not be eaten.” Make way, this girl’s going places. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion