Sugar and spice and everything nice? “Oh…hell no!” says one third grade girl in a bad ass, yet adorable way in her poem: The True Feminine. She’s become an internet superstar with her closing lines, “I’m a rich pie, strong with knowledge. I will not be eaten.” Make way, this girl’s going places. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby