Prime time TV reboots are all the rage and two beloved small screen female-focused shows are in the works. In their original forms, Murphy Brown and Cagney & Lacey were audience favorites, known for groundbreaking subjects. These two hits are coming back better than ever, with more diverse casting and their signature strong female leads. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.