Prime time TV reboots are all the rage and two beloved small screen female-focused shows are in the works. In their original forms, Murphy Brown and Cagney & Lacey were audience favorites, known for groundbreaking subjects. These two hits are coming back better than ever, with more diverse casting and their signature strong female leads. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly