Can’t get enough of theSkimm? Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg, cofounders and CEOs of the popular news service that summarizes and frequently humorizes news stories for millennial women, are creating a podcast with a female focus. “Skimm’d From the Couch” will share inspiring stories of successful women and the challenges they’ve had to overcome. NPR’s “How I Built This” podcast is also a must-listen if you want to know how and why entrepreneurs do what they do. Catch the end of the Reid Hoffman of LinkedIn’s HIBT interview to hear from local entrepreneur Danica Lause of Peekaboos, maker of cleverly designed ponytail hats. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.