The number of women in STEM has doubled over the past twenty years, but only 28% of STEM jobs are held by women. These 30 young women are making their mark in the STEM world with innovations that include a bracelet to monitor a woman’s fertility, a collapsible bike helmet, a method for tracking space debris and more. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own