The number of women in STEM has doubled over the past twenty years, but only 28% of STEM jobs are held by women. These 30 young women are making their mark in the STEM world with innovations that include a bracelet to monitor a woman’s fertility, a collapsible bike helmet, a method for tracking space debris and more. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly