In Silicon Valley, the definition of a unicorn is a start-up company valued at over $1 billion. Unsurprisingly, three elusive unicorns have women founders/CEOs. Stitch Fix’s Katrina Lake changed the way women shop, Houzz founder/CEO Adi Tatarko revolutionized the home improvement industry and Anne Wojcicki brought genetic testing home, literally, when she created 23&Me. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly