In Silicon Valley, the definition of a unicorn is a start-up company valued at over $1 billion. Unsurprisingly, three elusive unicorns have women founders/CEOs. Stitch Fix’s Katrina Lake changed the way women shop, Houzz founder/CEO Adi Tatarko revolutionized the home improvement industry and Anne Wojcicki brought genetic testing home, literally, when she created 23&Me. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech