In Silicon Valley, the definition of a unicorn is a start-up company valued at over $1 billion. Unsurprisingly, three elusive unicorns have women founders/CEOs. Stitch Fix’s Katrina Lake changed the way women shop, Houzz founder/CEO Adi Tatarko revolutionized the home improvement industry and Anne Wojcicki brought genetic testing home, literally, when she created 23&Me. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own