In Silicon Valley, the definition of a unicorn is a start-up company valued at over $1 billion. Unsurprisingly, three elusive unicorns have women founders/CEOs. Stitch Fix’s Katrina Lake changed the way women shop, Houzz founder/CEO Adi Tatarko revolutionized the home improvement industry and Anne Wojcicki brought genetic testing home, literally, when she created 23&Me. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby