Women are succeeding in male dominated fields, but we still have a long way to go. According to the New York Times’ Glass Ceiling Index, the same number of women are Fortune 500 CEOs as men in that role named “James” (each making up 5% of all Fortune 500 companies). The index shows that women remain largely absent from top executive positions in academia, publishing, government, and entertainment. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly