Women are succeeding in male dominated fields, but we still have a long way to go. According to the New York Times’ Glass Ceiling Index, the same number of women are Fortune 500 CEOs as men in that role named “James” (each making up 5% of all Fortune 500 companies). The index shows that women remain largely absent from top executive positions in academia, publishing, government, and entertainment. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby