Women are succeeding in male dominated fields, but we still have a long way to go. According to the New York Times’ Glass Ceiling Index, the same number of women are Fortune 500 CEOs as men in that role named “James” (each making up 5% of all Fortune 500 companies). The index shows that women remain largely absent from top executive positions in academia, publishing, government, and entertainment. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own