Never running more than 100 miles a week, fitting runs in before and after 10-hour hospital shifts, taking a bike trip just before the big day…this isn’t exactly the usual training regimen for the Boston Marathon. But this non-traditional approach worked for second place finisher, 26-year-old nurse anesthetist Sarah Sellers. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech