Never running more than 100 miles a week, fitting runs in before and after 10-hour hospital shifts, taking a bike trip just before the big day…this isn’t exactly the usual training regimen for the Boston Marathon. But this non-traditional approach worked for second place finisher, 26-year-old nurse anesthetist Sarah Sellers. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly