Never running more than 100 miles a week, fitting runs in before and after 10-hour hospital shifts, taking a bike trip just before the big day…this isn’t exactly the usual training regimen for the Boston Marathon. But this non-traditional approach worked for second place finisher, 26-year-old nurse anesthetist Sarah Sellers. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby