Never running more than 100 miles a week, fitting runs in before and after 10-hour hospital shifts, taking a bike trip just before the big day…this isn’t exactly the usual training regimen for the Boston Marathon. But this non-traditional approach worked for second place finisher, 26-year-old nurse anesthetist Sarah Sellers. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion