The auto shop… where mechanics look down on you or try to rip you off because you’re female. Patrice Banks had enough so she opened her own shop: Girls Auto Clinic in Pennsylvania. The shop is run BY women and treats every customer with respect and fairness. Added bonus: it gives women mechanics the chance to shine. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby