Ava DuVernay is shattering Hollywood barriers one movie at a time. The 45-year-old is the first African-American woman to direct a $100 million film. DuVernay’s A Wrinkle In Time will be released in March with an all-star cast and a big casting twist: African American newcomer Storm Reid will play teen heroine Meg. Read more.
- Women love baseball. Why doesn’t baseball love them back?
- Political Year of the Woman? Been There, Done That, Oregon Says
- Five local chefs to be featured on new Food Network show with Tyler Florence
- With Foxtown and Spur 16, Mequon juggles two massive projects that will transform the city
- If Only Her Voice Could Change The Way The Mets Play