Kuddos to NPR for their project “Turning the Tables” which celebrates the 200 Greatest Songs by 20th Century Women. NPR reached out to 70 women and non-binary writers to compile their favorites which include mainstream artists like Adele, Alicia Keys and the Queen: Beyonce, and alternative and indie/alternate faves Hurray for the Riff Raff and Peaches. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby