Kuddos to NPR for their project “Turning the Tables” which celebrates the 200 Greatest Songs by 20th Century Women. NPR reached out to 70 women and non-binary writers to compile their favorites which include mainstream artists like Adele, Alicia Keys and the Queen: Beyonce, and alternative and indie/alternate faves Hurray for the Riff Raff and Peaches. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own