Underdog wins the battle of the bags. Louis Vuitton sued bag maker, MOB (My Other Bag) accusing MOB of trademark infringement and diluting LV’s brand. MOB’s canvas bags feature LV’s logo but “My Other Bag” is printed on the reverse side. The U.S. Supreme Court held up MOB’s right to continue to produce the “parody bags.” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly