Underdog wins the battle of the bags. Louis Vuitton sued bag maker, MOB (My Other Bag) accusing MOB of trademark infringement and diluting LV’s brand. MOB’s canvas bags feature LV’s logo but “My Other Bag” is printed on the reverse side. The U.S. Supreme Court held up MOB’s right to continue to produce the “parody bags.” Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.