Women are gaining power and prestige in every field. But beltway journalism is still an insular boys club according to a recent survey by the International Journal of Press/Politics. The survey shows male journalists retweet other male journalists at alarmingly huge rates. This means female reporters’ voices aren’t being heard the way they should be. Read More.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.