Women are gaining power and prestige in every field. But beltway journalism is still an insular boys club according to a recent survey by the International Journal of Press/Politics. The survey shows male journalists retweet other male journalists at alarmingly huge rates. This means female reporters’ voices aren’t being heard the way they should be. Read More.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly