A California craft brewery is suing MillerCoors to prevent them from selling Keystone products. Stone Brewing, one of the 10 biggest USA craft brewers, claims that MillerCoors’ use of the word “stone” on Keystone cans violates Stone Brewing’s trademark. MillerCoors can’t comment on ongoing litigation but a spokesperson previously called the suit “a publicity stunt.” Read More
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech