For the past 22 years, an anonymous donor granted $5.5 million to a select group of women artists over the age of 40. Philanthropist Susan Unterberg revealed her identity as the donor and shared that her own experience motivated her to support female artists in the middle of their careers. Merci, Gracias, and Thanks, Susan! Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own