A high school drop-out is a key player in economic policy decision and we’re lucky to have her. Mary Daly’s non-traditional education includes a GED, a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and a doctorate from Syracuse. Daly, an expert on labor markets, will have a vote on the Federal Open Market committee in November and December. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly