A high school drop-out is a key player in economic policy decision and we’re lucky to have her. Mary Daly’s non-traditional education includes a GED, a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and a doctorate from Syracuse. Daly, an expert on labor markets, will have a vote on the Federal Open Market committee in November and December. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own