A high school drop-out is a key player in economic policy decision and we’re lucky to have her. Mary Daly’s non-traditional education includes a GED, a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and a doctorate from Syracuse. Daly, an expert on labor markets, will have a vote on the Federal Open Market committee in November and December. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech