Shalane Flanagan, the world’s fastest woman might also be the nicest. Flanagan, the first American woman to win the New York City Marathon, trained with 11 other women who all made the Olympic team and thus the “Shalane Effect” was born. The term refers to women who nurture other women’s careers while succeeding themselves. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby