Bad news: traditional sexual harassment training methods are ineffective. More bad news: they can backfire. Good news: there are new methods of sexual harassment prevention including teaching bystanders to speak up and promoting women into positions of power. More good news: research shows the new methods work, we just have to get companies to use them. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.