Bad news: traditional sexual harassment training methods are ineffective. More bad news: they can backfire. Good news: there are new methods of sexual harassment prevention including teaching bystanders to speak up and promoting women into positions of power. More good news: research shows the new methods work, we just have to get companies to use them. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly