Bad news: traditional sexual harassment training methods are ineffective. More bad news: they can backfire. Good news: there are new methods of sexual harassment prevention including teaching bystanders to speak up and promoting women into positions of power. More good news: research shows the new methods work, we just have to get companies to use them. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion