Bad news: traditional sexual harassment training methods are ineffective. More bad news: they can backfire. Good news: there are new methods of sexual harassment prevention including teaching bystanders to speak up and promoting women into positions of power. More good news: research shows the new methods work, we just have to get companies to use them. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech