Employee of Thinx, a company that makes period underwear, sued claiming her boss’s boundary-breaking workplace motto went to far (e.g., boss allegedly conducted meetings via video conference from her bed, naked). Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech