Employee of Thinx, a company that makes period underwear, sued claiming her boss’s boundary-breaking workplace motto went to far (e.g., boss allegedly conducted meetings via video conference from her bed, naked). Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly