Employee of Thinx, a company that makes period underwear, sued claiming her boss’s boundary-breaking workplace motto went to far (e.g., boss allegedly conducted meetings via video conference from her bed, naked). Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.