We’ve come a long way. But in the tech industry, not so much. With one big, beautiful exception: Sephora. The make-up giant is hiring women for every technical position and grooming them for promotion. Promoting women, especially on Sephora’s tech team, is just the way they do business. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech