We’ve come a long way. But in the tech industry, not so much. With one big, beautiful exception: Sephora. The make-up giant is hiring women for every technical position and grooming them for promotion. Promoting women, especially on Sephora’s tech team, is just the way they do business. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion