Which celebrity drew the biggest crowd at the Sundance Film Festival? Hanks or Streep? Nope. Fans stood in line for hours to hear Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speak in advance of the new documentary, “RBG.” In her talk, Ginsburg shared her appreciation of the #MeToo movement, her personal story of sexual harassment, and her love for Kate McKinnon’s SNL impression, #Ginsburned. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly