Which celebrity drew the biggest crowd at the Sundance Film Festival? Hanks or Streep? Nope. Fans stood in line for hours to hear Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speak in advance of the new documentary, “RBG.” In her talk, Ginsburg shared her appreciation of the #MeToo movement, her personal story of sexual harassment, and her love for Kate McKinnon’s SNL impression, #Ginsburned. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech