Which celebrity drew the biggest crowd at the Sundance Film Festival? Hanks or Streep? Nope. Fans stood in line for hours to hear Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speak in advance of the new documentary, “RBG.” In her talk, Ginsburg shared her appreciation of the #MeToo movement, her personal story of sexual harassment, and her love for Kate McKinnon’s SNL impression, #Ginsburned. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby