If perception is reality, things are looking up for women in science, according to children. Between 1966-1977, 1% of children, when asked to draw a scientist, drew a woman. Today 28% of children drew a female scientist. Gender plays a part in this perception: 42% of girls but only 5% of boys envisioned female scientists. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.