There’s bad news and good news about gender bias. A Harvard Business Review study shows when people were given only gender information to make a professional decision, men usually won. But when given information beyond name and gender, such as the quality of the person’s work, women’s chances improved. To improve your chances of overcoming gender bias when applying for jobs, prominently highlight performance-related accomplishments. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.