For local women in technology, there’s good news and bad news. Good news: Milwaukee made SmartAsset’s list of top 20 cities. Bad news: we dropped from 14 to 18 and local women in tech are only paid 91% of their male colleagues’ salaries. But, more good news: the number of overall tech jobs increased by 7%. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly