For local women in technology, there’s good news and bad news. Good news: Milwaukee made SmartAsset’s list of top 20 cities. Bad news: we dropped from 14 to 18 and local women in tech are only paid 91% of their male colleagues’ salaries. But, more good news: the number of overall tech jobs increased by 7%. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.