Kuddos to the New York Times for recognizing and fixing a gender issue in their obituary archives. Since 1851, The Times published obituaries commemorating the lives of thousands of people…mostly men. Overlooked, is an ongoing series of obits that immortalizes the contributions of women from investigative journalist Ida B. Wells, to bridge designer, Emily Warren Roebling and so many more. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby