Make room, Michelle Obama and Oprah. Refinery 29’s profile of 20 Black Women You Need to Know Right Now includes food blogger Angela Davis, founder of Kitchenista and celebrity hair stylist Susan Olvdele founder of Hair By Susy. These women and 18 others are making a difference in music, TV, the arts, technology, business and more. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly