Make room, Michelle Obama and Oprah. Refinery 29’s profile of 20 Black Women You Need to Know Right Now includes food blogger Angela Davis, founder of Kitchenista and celebrity hair stylist Susan Olvdele founder of Hair By Susy. These women and 18 others are making a difference in music, TV, the arts, technology, business and more. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion