Make room, Michelle Obama and Oprah. Refinery 29’s profile of 20 Black Women You Need to Know Right Now includes food blogger Angela Davis, founder of Kitchenista and celebrity hair stylist Susan Olvdele founder of Hair By Susy. These women and 18 others are making a difference in music, TV, the arts, technology, business and more. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own