Two weeks after Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, writer Mariel Cruz packed two suit cases with much-needed supplies including batteries, chargers, and bottles of Ensure, and flew to San Juan to bring her 90-year-old grandmother home. Cruz chronicled her trip and shared her conversations with groups of determined Puerto Rican women fighting to restore their communities. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby