Two weeks after Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, writer Mariel Cruz packed two suit cases with much-needed supplies including batteries, chargers, and bottles of Ensure, and flew to San Juan to bring her 90-year-old grandmother home. Cruz chronicled her trip and shared her conversations with groups of determined Puerto Rican women fighting to restore their communities. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own