Consultant Services Agreement
Your client services agreement will likely be the first work product potential clients see from you. So, make it count. This template covers the following and more:
- Defines deliverables, timeline, and price
- What happens if your client requests more or different deliverables
- Who owns the deliverables and other intellectual property
- How, when, and who can terminate the agreement
- How to handle circumstances beyond your control (thanks for the lesson, 2020)
All our templates are attorney-drafted (by attorneys who know small businesses and the issues they face), immediately downloadable in Word, include in-document directions and separate instructions that walk you through how to customize the template and what the legal terms mean, and are written in easy-to-understand language with minimal jargon.
Who Needs This: Businesses or individuals that offer consulting services of any kind
Heads Up: If you’re consulting about creative endeavors, try this. If you’re selling goods and not services, look here.
Also Known As: Statement of work, client services agreement, general services agreement