As if we needed another reason to move to Portland…ever hear of the Estrogen Caucus? It’s the term used in Oregon to describe the state’s current political situation where 54% of the Oregon House Democrats are female. While initially an insult, female legislators adopted the term “Estrogen Caucus” and now wear it as a badge of honor. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly