As if we needed another reason to move to Portland…ever hear of the Estrogen Caucus? It’s the term used in Oregon to describe the state’s current political situation where 54% of the Oregon House Democrats are female. While initially an insult, female legislators adopted the term “Estrogen Caucus” and now wear it as a badge of honor. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech