Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc married her two passions: travel and photography. The results are inspiring. Noroc photographed women around the world highlighting non-traditional beauty through her photos which show diverse ages, shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. In her book, “The Atlas of Beauty,” Noroc’s photos celebrate women’s strength and define beauty in a whole new way. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly