Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc married her two passions: travel and photography. The results are inspiring. Noroc photographed women around the world highlighting non-traditional beauty through her photos which show diverse ages, shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. In her book, “The Atlas of Beauty,” Noroc’s photos celebrate women’s strength and define beauty in a whole new way. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby