Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc married her two passions: travel and photography. The results are inspiring. Noroc photographed women around the world highlighting non-traditional beauty through her photos which show diverse ages, shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. In her book, “The Atlas of Beauty,” Noroc’s photos celebrate women’s strength and define beauty in a whole new way. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own