Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc married her two passions: travel and photography. The results are inspiring. Noroc photographed women around the world highlighting non-traditional beauty through her photos which show diverse ages, shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. In her book, “The Atlas of Beauty,” Noroc’s photos celebrate women’s strength and define beauty in a whole new way. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech