If you’ve ever worn a ponytail, you’ve undoubtedly experienced this: ponytails + hats = awkward bumps. Danica Lause decided to combat this by knitting hats with hidden ponytail openings. Lause recently started a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds so that her company, Peekaboos Ponytail Hats, can bring knitting in house—in Germantown, Wisconsin. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.