If you’ve ever worn a ponytail, you’ve undoubtedly experienced this: ponytails + hats = awkward bumps. Danica Lause decided to combat this by knitting hats with hidden ponytail openings. Lause recently started a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds so that her company, Peekaboos Ponytail Hats, can bring knitting in house—in Germantown, Wisconsin. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly