A nasty boss + a smart, inventive artist/secretary = the invention of Liquid Paper. Overlooked, a NY Times initiative to share obituaries of women and people of color who didn’t get the proper recognition when they died, shares Bette Nesmith Graham’s inspiring story of repeated persistence and ingenuity in the face of ongoing sexism. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby