A nasty boss + a smart, inventive artist/secretary = the invention of Liquid Paper. Overlooked, a NY Times initiative to share obituaries of women and people of color who didn’t get the proper recognition when they died, shares Bette Nesmith Graham’s inspiring story of repeated persistence and ingenuity in the face of ongoing sexism. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own