Contact Creation, Negotiation & Review
We write contracts in English, ensure clients understand the requirements, and negotiate well-defined terms all parties can live with.
We assist clients with the following:
- Commercial leases
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Independent Contractor / Consulting Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Licensing Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Promissory Notes
Entering into a contract imposes certain legal rights and obligations on the parties. Typical contract disputes arise related to formation, interpretation, and performance. We will handle your dispute with a cost-effective strategy designed to protect your contractual rights. For example, we:
- Settled post-sale contract dispute related to international manufacturer’s purchase of client’s subsidiary’s assets.
- Settled contract dispute related to defective design and construction of custom-built yacht.
- Settled contract dispute against large public company on behalf of local non-profit.
- Won default judgment in favor of client lessor and defended judgment on appeal. The Wisconsin Court of Appeals affirmed in a published case, East Winds Props., LLC v. Jahnke, 2009 WI App 125, 320 Wis.2d 797.
Working with Stephanie and Sarah has been so helpful and beneficial to the growth and success of our business. We have learned so much from them when it comes to protecting our artwork, asking for what we need out of a client, and the ability to take on large jobs that we normally wouldn’t know how to navigate. They are always prompt to answer our questions quickly via an in-person meeting, email, or call and they truly feel like an integral part of our team and success!– Mara Natkin and Gloria Ramirez, Owners of Artery Ink, LLC