Days before winning the Best Picture Oscar, “The Shape Of Water” was hit with a plagiarism lawsuit. David Zindel filed the suit claiming the Oscar-winning film’s plot was taken from his father Paul Zindel’s 1969 play “Let Me Hear You Whisper”. Fox Searchlight, the studio behind the film, claims that the suit is “baseless and wholly without merit.” Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech