Days before winning the Best Picture Oscar, “The Shape Of Water” was hit with a plagiarism lawsuit. David Zindel filed the suit claiming the Oscar-winning film’s plot was taken from his father Paul Zindel’s 1969 play “Let Me Hear You Whisper”. Fox Searchlight, the studio behind the film, claims that the suit is “baseless and wholly without merit.” Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion