Days before winning the Best Picture Oscar, “The Shape Of Water” was hit with a plagiarism lawsuit. David Zindel filed the suit claiming the Oscar-winning film’s plot was taken from his father Paul Zindel’s 1969 play “Let Me Hear You Whisper”. Fox Searchlight, the studio behind the film, claims that the suit is “baseless and wholly without merit.” Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own