The men who run the French Open haven’t embraced the trend toward ditching dress codes. Au contraire…superstar Serena Williams’ black catsuit would “no longer be accepted” by French Tennis President Bernard Giudicelli. Ignoring that Williams needs the suit to prevent blood clots, Giudicelli said, “one must respect the game and the place.” Oh Mon Dieux! Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly