The men who run the French Open haven’t embraced the trend toward ditching dress codes. Au contraire…superstar Serena Williams’ black catsuit would “no longer be accepted” by French Tennis President Bernard Giudicelli. Ignoring that Williams needs the suit to prevent blood clots, Giudicelli said, “one must respect the game and the place.” Oh Mon Dieux! Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.