Roy Jones’ story is a social media cautionary tale. Jones, a Marriott customer service representative, innocently, possibly accidentally, clicked “Like” on a tweet posted by the Friends of Tibet that thanked Marriott for recognizing Tibet’s independence. Someone in China took offense at Jones’ “Like,” and within days,Jones was fired. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby