Roy Jones’ story is a social media cautionary tale. Jones, a Marriott customer service representative, innocently, possibly accidentally, clicked “Like” on a tweet posted by the Friends of Tibet that thanked Marriott for recognizing Tibet’s independence. Someone in China took offense at Jones’ “Like,” and within days,Jones was fired. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech