Roy Jones’ story is a social media cautionary tale. Jones, a Marriott customer service representative, innocently, possibly accidentally, clicked “Like” on a tweet posted by the Friends of Tibet that thanked Marriott for recognizing Tibet’s independence. Someone in China took offense at Jones’ “Like,” and within days,Jones was fired. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion