Roy Jones’ story is a social media cautionary tale. Jones, a Marriott customer service representative, innocently, possibly accidentally, clicked “Like” on a tweet posted by the Friends of Tibet that thanked Marriott for recognizing Tibet’s independence. Someone in China took offense at Jones’ “Like,” and within days,Jones was fired. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly