Roy Jones’ story is a social media cautionary tale. Jones, a Marriott customer service representative, innocently, possibly accidentally, clicked “Like” on a tweet posted by the Friends of Tibet that thanked Marriott for recognizing Tibet’s independence. Someone in China took offense at Jones’ “Like,” and within days,Jones was fired. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own