A Woman’s Place is in the House…and the Senate. On January 3, this statement rang truer than ever when Minnesota’s Tina Smith joined 21 other females in the US senatorial sorority. Twenty years ago, there were less than ten women US senators so to Senator Smith and her female colleagues, we say “Congrats!” and “Thank you!!” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly