A Woman’s Place is in the House…and the Senate. On January 3, this statement rang truer than ever when Minnesota’s Tina Smith joined 21 other females in the US senatorial sorority. Twenty years ago, there were less than ten women US senators so to Senator Smith and her female colleagues, we say “Congrats!” and “Thank you!!” Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.