What does a dancer do who can’t find a leotard that makes her feel confident? She makes her own! Milwaukee dancer, Jade Charon, launched a line of affordable, flattering leotards and founded 30:11 to fill a dancewear industry void. Charon offers leotards with more coverage and support to promote positive body image and build self esteem for curvy dancers. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly