What does a dancer do who can’t find a leotard that makes her feel confident? She makes her own! Milwaukee dancer, Jade Charon, launched a line of affordable, flattering leotards and founded 30:11 to fill a dancewear industry void. Charon offers leotards with more coverage and support to promote positive body image and build self esteem for curvy dancers. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.