Although “The Handmaid’s Tale” was published in 1985, its portrayal of dystopian society is still at the front of many minds. After over 3 decades, Atwood has used inspiration from her fans and the world we live in to procure a sequel. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.