Although “The Handmaid’s Tale” was published in 1985, its portrayal of dystopian society is still at the front of many minds. After over 3 decades, Atwood has used inspiration from her fans and the world we live in to procure a sequel. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech