Although “The Handmaid’s Tale” was published in 1985, its portrayal of dystopian society is still at the front of many minds. After over 3 decades, Atwood has used inspiration from her fans and the world we live in to procure a sequel. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai