Although “The Handmaid’s Tale” was published in 1985, its portrayal of dystopian society is still at the front of many minds. After over 3 decades, Atwood has used inspiration from her fans and the world we live in to procure a sequel. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly