Move over, Oscars. There are Academy Awards for Chocolate and Vata Edari, founder of Madison’s CocoVaa Chocolatier, won 17 of them. Edari, a young, African American woman, goes to England in July to thank the Academy. This successful woman pays it forward by encouraging others to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own