Move over, Oscars. There are Academy Awards for Chocolate and Vata Edari, founder of Madison’s CocoVaa Chocolatier, won 17 of them. Edari, a young, African American woman, goes to England in July to thank the Academy. This successful woman pays it forward by encouraging others to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech